Just yesterday I made a post on a new web service called IpsoJobs.com … this is a really neat idea put together by a couple guys in Spain who may very well have hit on something bigger than they guessed. I recommended people take a look and I now certainly recommend people look harder because there’s an actual opportunity here while performing a useful service … no lengthy sign-ups, investments or other onerous marketing paraphernalia that takes the edge off so many other other Internet opportunities.
What is the service?
- What is IPSOJOBS? Ipsojobs is a free job bank focused on urgent employment.
- How does IPSOJOBS work? Select your city and publish or look for available job postings.
- Can you make money with IPSOJOBS? Quite simply, yes. You share advertiser revenue with the site for ads that display in "your" city.
- Can I Still "Get In"? Good chance you can. Just go to the site and look for cities, anywhere in the world that you are interested in … in particular, ones you are acquainted with … if no one yet "has" that city, a simple form and one email gets it for you.
- What If Someone already "has" the city I want: make another city. This service will grow rapidly to focus in on small areas and districts where the job market is hot. You can ask for as many or as few areas as you wish.
- Won’t This Be a Lot Of Work? Only as much as you want it to be. All you are required to do under the terms of service is to monitored the ads for employment that are posted … for free, how cool is that … and take off anything inappropriate. If you want to promote your area(s) of interest … blog about them, perhaps (you knew that was coming from me, didn’t you? ), post legitimate listings of your own, buy pay per click ads to drive people to your city’s page ,etc., you are free to spend as much time as you ant … but you aren’t required to do anything except regular "cleanup".
- Does It Work? Apparently so. I signed up for a couple relatively obscure (to the rest of the world) cities here in the Philippines and jobs are already appearing … and I seem to have already made AdSense money from them.
This may get very big and hot … or it may fail to flourish, but your risk is exceptionally low and the upside appears to be there … again, I’m not signing people up in some affiliate scheme, this is not some multi-level-marketing goat rope, no one will ask you to buy anything or make any investment, it is just what seem to me to be an opportunity that might pay off.
Originally posted 2012-04-07 20:33:36. Republished by Blog Post Promoter