Can you Bail Yourself Out? (because the government sure isn’t about to!)
Or did you start saving too late and too little for retirement?
Or did you plan for a retirement income and now find it is too puny for the way you want to live?
Well here’s an answer to these and many other retirement questions and worries:
Below are the main points that summarize what “The Self-Bailout Strategy” is all about:
- It IS possible for the average person to make their living
online if they are willing to deliberately and patiently
follow a series of proven action steps.
- To get started online you do not have to quit your current job;
the nature of the online model makes it possible to start small
and build gradually on a part-time basis until you reach
a level at which your online efforts will sustain you.
- There is a virtual “minefield” of get-rich-quick schemes and
instant-income offers out there that you will have to navigate
around in order to avoid being distracted from your chosen
- The most reliable way to make recurring income online over a
long period of time is by developing a number of different but
related online income streams; often referred to as the Multiple
Stream Income Model.
- There is a series of specific action steps that you can take
(as detailed herein) to implement your own version of the
Multiple Stream Income Model.
In summary; if you read this eBook carefully and then purposefully implement the action steps detailed therein, you too can successfully make your living online.
One question I often get from readers is, “But Dave, thousands of others are already doing this, so isn’t the market so saturated by competition that I don’t stand a chance”?
Here’s an answer to that I think you ought to consider, from an online and offline guru who has likely made (and lost) more money and started more businesses than you and I together ever have even dreamed of:
from Seth’s Blog by Seth Godin
The number one reason people give me for giving up on something great is, “someone else is already doing that.”
Or, parsed another way, “my idea is not brand new.” Or even, “Oh no, now we’ll have competition.”
Two big pieces of news for you:
1. Competition validates you. It creates a category. It permits the sale to be this or that, not yes or no. And this or that is a much easier sale to make. It also makes decisions about pricing easier, because you have someone to compare against and lean on.
2. There are six billion people in the world. Even if your market is hand-made spoke shaves for left-handed woodworkers, there are more people in your market than you can ever hope to track down.
There are lots of good reasons to abandon a project. Having a little competition is not one of them. Even if it’s Google you’re up against. (my emphasis)
No risk, no hype, 100% satisfaction guarantee, so if you want to be an empowered retiree or senior, and you want a simple, proven, well thought out action plan, the “Self Bailout Plan will show you how to Convert Your Experience and Knowledge Into Dollars…
Originally posted 2010-08-11 12:43:36. Republished by Blog Post Promoter